Many Business owners are planning to sell their business – and they say their “business is to be my super” – but can they do that?
This depends on several considerations –
- How much is it really worth – get independent value
- What can you do to increase it’s value – consider time frame available
- How to actually sell for the best price – who to help?
- Sell to someone within the business eg manager/director
- Family involvement/succession issues?
- Tax issues of being outside of super environment (eg no tax free pension or tax free withdrawal when eligible)
- Your Industry – the future
- Growing demand, or
There are more considerations – but the main issues around business and super are
1 When I sell my business – can it be my super?
2 Can I invest my super money in my company?
3 Commercial Property in SMSF
To learn more step by step, come to a seminar – see Seminar page http://wp.me/P1sLJd-f