As a Business Owner, if you employ staff, you have a legal obligation to provide Superannuation in most cases.
Learn here about Superannuation in Australia, what we all need to retire comfortably, what we need in super to achieve it, how SMSF works … plus more …
Self-Managed Super Funds have become increasingly popular amongst investors, particularly with small business owners.
Everything a small business owner needs to learn about Super Funds including how to get better outcomes will be covered.
- How much do you need to retire;
- Life Expectancy – how many years you need to have a supply of money;
- Overview of what super is and how it works;
- Average Super amounts in Australia;
- SMSF – what it is, structure, pros, cons, investments allowed, invest in property.
Simple steps to TAKE ACTION:
- Talk with your financial advisor and tax agent;
- A plan of action is better than NO action:
- Strategy – to become a controller of your wealth;
- Structure – maybe a Self-Managed Super fund (SMSF) is the answer; and
- Support – a service to handle all the set up and compliance such as SuperBenefit.
If you have any questions, please call or email as we would be happy to assist you with further information.
For a FREE no obligation discussion of the options for you, call us to book a time to meet.
0407 361 596 Paul, or email@example.com