Centrelink – Travel Voucher Changes for WA and VIC

Centrelink - Travel Voucher Changes for WA and VIC

Centrelink – Travel Voucher Changes for WA and VIC

Have a pension with Centrelink? Then note, you won’t get travel vouchers sent with your Pensioner Concession Card anymore from January 2020 in states of WA and VIC.

The Human Services website explains more –

As a pensioner, you can still get travel discounts. Read more about:

If you have any questions about travel concessions please contact your state transport authority. You don’t need to call us.

Wherever you are in Australia, there are benefits to having a Pensioner Concession Card. You may get discounts when you show your card so it’s a good idea to have it with you.

If you have a smart device you can view a copy of your card in your Digital Wallet. You can read more about how to get the digital wallet on your smart device.

Get your FREE 5 Easy Steps to Plan Retirement One-Page planner from the Resources

Got questions? If you want experts who have years of helping others, without the hype –

then call for a FREE strategy session today

No obligation call 0407 361 596, Paul

What are your thoughts? Start or continue the conversation here!

About SuperBenefitnews

Self-Managed Superannuation Service Providers in Australia. SuperBenefit provides a wholistic SMSF assistance, education and administration service continuum - 1. “assistance” is help of whatsoever nature where our overall SMSF experience and knowledge enables us to provide assistance/help without any legal (or “license”) limitations. 2. “education” involves providing knowledge through teaching, coaching and mentoring about all matters SMSF, including (but not limited to) investment issues such as equities and property, 3. “administration” encompasses all admin aspects of legally required SMSF trustee and member record keeping including (but not limited to) audit and ATO matters. In keeping with our key point that SuperBenefit does not provide Financial Advice, where issues arise from 1, 2, and/or 3 above Indicate a need for a legally authorized provider (such as a Financial Adviser) and the client does not have their own service provider, the client can utilize SuperBenefit’s ‘Connect Assist’ … SuperBenefit, in itself, does not provide Financial Advice, but it does provide the wherewithal for great SMSF service. WE do not provide Financial Advice or any other service that requires a legally authorized provider. However, where such advice or service is required we have our ‘Connect Assist’, a SuperBenefit resource we use to connect clients to a Licensed Advisor or other legally authorised service provider. Call us 0407 361 596, no obligation FREE Connection call to see how we can help you!
This entry was posted in Centrelink, Pensions / Income Streams, Retirement Planning and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Write your thoughts...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.