This seminar will deliver the facts –
An eye-opening education on how property can benefit your life now, and in the future.
- The formula helping families to implement for their financial security
- An understanding on how you can become an investor with property in SMSF
- The 3 most common mistakes that even experienced investor make, that delay success for years
- The 3 traps that most SMSF investors are unaware of
Our experts explain how to combine the two for investment success in your wealth retirement plan including case studies and examples
- A Roadmap for Self-Managed Super – Paul
Self-Managed Super Funds have become increasingly popular amongst investors, particularly with property. Paul Humphreys will explain –
- What’s involved, what is a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) and is it for me?
- I want my business to be my super – can I do this and how?
- Should I borrow to buy property for my Self-Managed Super Fund?
- How can property be used in a kind of SET & PREPARE strategy?
- Case Study SMSF
- The theory on Property Investment – Uwe
Uwe Jacobs from Property Friends will uncover the short cuts to successful property investment –
- The structure for Property in SMSF
- How to find a property that suits your portfolio
- Property Investment Strategies and comparisons of returns
- Locations around Australia
- Case Study Property Investment
Anyone who wants to learn, and start designing their own SMSF and Property Investment journey should attend this educative seminar.
BONUSES: Attendees will also receive the following –
1. Super Glossary of Definitions:
- Over 130 Super Terms – explained
- Over 16 pages
2. A 30-point Checklist of Questions to ask your advisor
3. DIY Expert Guide includes:
- Step by Step & Set Up
- Easy Checklists
- ATO essential Document Code Numbers
Wed 25 May 2016, 6.30 – 8.30pm
Crn Stud Rd and Boronia Rd.
Wantirna, Victoria Australia
For Enquiries Phone:
Paul Humphreys, 0407 361 596, email@example.com, or
Uwe Jacobs, 0400 417 043, firstname.lastname@example.org