Self-Managed Super Fund Roadmap
Self-Managed Super Funds have become increasingly popular amongst investors, particularly with small business owners.
Everything a small business owner needs to learn about Self-Managed Super Funds including how to get better outcomes will be covered.
Included in the 1.5 hour expose will be:
- What’s involved in a Self-Managed Super Fund, and how to set one up?
- I want my business to be my super – can I do this and how?
- Should I borrow to buy property for my Self-Managed Super?
- Can stock market shares be included in the investment mix, and how can you find healthy companies?
Everyone who wants to start designing and drawing up their own Self-Managed Super Funds Roadmap should attend this workshop.
BONUSES for attendees –
Super Glossary of Definitions:
- Over 130 Super Terms – explained
- Over 16 pages
DIY Expert Guide includes:
- Step by Step & Set Up
- Includes Easy Checklists
- ATO essential Document Code Numbers
MLC Property Update:
Interesting, in-depth analysis of the state of property since the GFC and how property has been affected. Also analyses the trends expected in the future and where property is headed. Written by MLC, an invaluable read, over 20 pages.
More Coming Soon
(Details on booking form) – FIRST Wed every month
Enquiries Phone: 0407 361 596, Paul Humphreys, or firstname.lastname@example.org