SuperBenefit is a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Service Provider in Australia, established in 2007.
A quality outcome requires knowledge, understanding and discipline. SuperBenefit educates clients to provide knowledge so they can make informed decisions. Clients are mentored and coached to invest their own super wisely and strategically in assets such as shares and property.
The SuperBenefit Programme is unique because it provides clients and trustees with an SMSF service as well as education and support instead of just advice, provided by a team of Qualified Experts.
- The service offers all the essential SMSF administration, including set up of the fund, cash management account, applications to your super funds to roll-over to your SMSF (part or full roll-over), all transaction and investment reporting, arranging annual tax return and audit, ensuring your SMSF is compliant.
- SuperBenefit also provides investment workshops, education, coaching, guidance and mentoring for all the key compliance, investment and strategy issues essential for successful wealth accumulation for retirement. It delivers free and low cost seminars which are complimentary for current clients.
The SuperBenefit Programme provides
- Strategy – for clients to take control of their super,
- Structure – through an SMSF and specialist co-ordinator service,
- Support – service and education to assist individuals to manage and take control of their future wealth.
There is no other service available that is as comprehensive as the SuperBenefit Programme.
Phone Paul +61 407 361 596
5A Hartnett Drive Mulgrave VIC 3170
P O Box 4270, Narre Warren South, VIC 3805, Australia