What is a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF)? Have you wanted to understand them better?
In these slides learn –
- About Superannuation in Australia – an overview
- What is SMSF, how many are there, how do they work
- Pros & cons of SMSF
- How are they set up – overview
- What can they Invest in – options
Simple steps to TAKE ACTION
- Talk with your financial advisor and tax agent
- A plan of action is better than NO action:
- Strategy – to become a controller of your wealth;
- Structure – maybe a Self-Managed Super fund (SMSF) is the answer; and
- Support – a service to handle all the set up and compliance such as SuperBenefit.
- See the next slides – SMSF & Shares Overview
- Book for our webinar to learn more SMSF Roadmap – more info on set up tips and running SMSF, see examples of tax benefits, residential and commercial property rules, finding safe shares to invest in, putting your business in super
If you have any questions, please call or email as we would be happy to assist you with further information.
For a FREE no obligation discussion of the options for you, call us to book a time to meet.
0407 361 596 Paul